Thursday, August 20, 2009

A New Commission!

Hello again! This morning I drank coffee made from grounds that had been in my freezer since last year. I have no idea what the outcome of this will be yet, but I suspect gnargles will be behind it. 

I got a commission the other day! The same wonderful woman who bought Stewie would now like a little wedding couple. I know, I know, the possibilities... endless! So, I've started to sketch some ideas. I think I like this kinda thang for the Lady owl. 


The "feathers" on the back of her head will trail down, like a veil. Appropriate, no?



My sister insists on adding lace of some kind. I'm not sure yet, but I'm never opposed to paisley. As you can see. Chuck Bass agrees. 


Full sketch, on the desk. 
I wonder if Dali approves? He looks rather apprehensive. I shall now go get my spy glass and will have a stare down of epic proportions, that I'm sure he will win since he never blinks. Bastard. 

No, no, I'm not bitter. In fact, I'm overjoyed! Lil' Linds was sold last night, and isn't it fabulous, the girl who bought her is a Lindsay. How perfect! It's almost as if she were made for her. 

*winks* 


Lil' Linds has been celebrating all morning by meditating and listening to Simon and Garfunkel. What a little hippie. 
:-) 



No comments:

Post a Comment