Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Creating At Gran's House

What's more wholesome than making cute stuffed creatures at your grandmother's house? Ihavenoeffingclue. Maybe if I threw in some apple pie and a rainbow with a pony galloping over it, and a baby giggling off in the distance.... or something?

 I'll try that next time. 


The 'Groom' gets his fabrics picked out. He's a rustic sort of fellow, and I think we all know that means plaid. Two types in this case. 


The Lady's belly prior to being sewn. Grandma helped pick out her fabrics. We're staying light because, after all, this is a wedding, but color is always a good thing in my book. 


The Groom's belly, and the Lady's belly side by side on Grandma's coffee table. Complete with coffee! How perfect. 

It was cold coffee, but that's besides the point. 

Their heads have also been completed and stuffed. Now they just need to be sewn to their appropriate bodies and have the details added. I can't wait.  



No comments:

Post a Comment